A freelance photographer based in the UK. I specialise in indoor climbing, adventure sports and outdoor photography.
A few random facts about me:
1) I used to live in a van in central London.
2) I graduated from Academy of Fine Arts.
3) I get very excited about things. Like 'jumping around the room when booking flights' kind of excited.
4) Once, after a whole day of skiing, I fell asleep standing on one leg, with my face in a buttered toast. A photo proof exists somewhere in my mother's albums.
5) I got lost in the Australian bush and had to spend a night in a wetsuit, sharing a cave with wombats.
Interested in collaborating?
Feel free to drop me an email at:
Looking forward to hearing from you!